Innovative and responsible - your tasks are challenging.
- Responsibility for demonstrating a first executable container configuration with a SILB, QM and a Libraries Container
- Revealing capabilities of container engine and container orchestration
- Development of software platforms in the field of safety critical systems, e.g. automated driving
- Starting and stopping of container
- Securing the communication between applications within the same, as well as different containers (SILB,QM) intra- / inter-container communication (i.e. domain sockets)
Individual and success-oriented - your future looks great.
- Employee events
- Development of expert competence
- Career opportunities in technology, management and sales
You are capable and versatile - your profile speaks for itself.
- University degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar.
- Experience in embedded Linux and Linux containers
- Experience in working as a software or lead engineer in the automotive industry, especially in the area of embedded software development
- Knowledge in ISO 26262 or IEC 61508
- Experience with yocto and the bazel build system
- Experience in Automotive SPICE is would be nice to have
- Knowledge about development processes and quality management
- Good intercultural and communication competencies
Does our offer sound like it's directed at you? Then we look forward to receiving your application online quoting reference JU43-99186-UL to Frau Elisabeth Hueske. Our promise to our customers is the same we make to you: we help you develop.